Friday, June 8, 2012

"Insta-crack"

My name is Katie Lynn Wetherington and I am addicted to instagram. 

I LOVE instagram!  Here's a few reasons why:
1.  I love pictures.
2.  I love the filters.
3.  I love that it's an app that's only about pictures.
4.  I love sharing pictures.
5.  I love seeing other friend's photos.
6.  I love getting comments on my pictures. 

Here are a few of my favorite photos I have posted to instagram....

Church directory photo (1990).

Molly! My favorite subject!

Favorite picture of my brother and Molly. Ever.


Another favorite subject...my bff's little girl, Summer.


Precious grandmother with my main man.

Who doesn't like to take pictures of their food??

Playing dress up!

Friends!


Slumber Party


My favorites.



One of my precious babies I babysit! Love the colors in this filter!

 Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I need you to give me instagram lessons. Are you taking the pictures with your iPhone? I have not used it very often, because I am not sure what to do with it? I just can't get the hang of it.

    ReplyDelete