Monday, January 24, 2011

Ashlee Culverhouse....My Photography Friend

Before I left on my trip to Paris this summer, I wanted to have some fun pictures done of my brother and I.  We have so many professional pictures where we are posed and dressed up that I wanted to have some made capturing our relationship and personalities.  My brother and I are really close and being away from him for 5 weeks was going to be hard.  I figured if I had some recent pictures of us with me, I would at least have something funny to look at when I was missing him.  They were also a surprise for my mom.  I gave them to her right before I left for my trip and she loved them (of course)!
Ashlee Culverhouse took these amazing pictures.  These are just a few of my favorites.  She is a student at UGA majoring in photo journalism and is seriously one of the best photographers I know!  I love looking at her work and will treasure these pictures forever.












2 comments:

  1. I just love you! Thanks so much for blogging about me :) I'm honored.

    P.S. You made my entire week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashlee does have a unique talent! Great photos! ~Robin

    ReplyDelete