Monday, May 20, 2013

Weekend Fun

This past weekend was the best weekend I have had in a long time! It started out Friday night with a date at Olive Garden. I met a really nice guy and I didn't want the night to end. We had great conversations and the food was good, of course.  After dinner I met up with my girlfriends from work and we hit up a bar here in town called "Creekside Tavern".  We had a couple of drinks and danced.  We met 4 military guys who were so much fun to hang out with. 


The next morning Casey and I had to work until noon.  After work we went to the Farmer's Market downtown to get some fresh produce and went to eat a nice lunch at Steel Magnolias.  Our downtown is simply fabulous.  It has many nice resutrants and stores and the atmosphere is awesome. After lunch, Casey and I went shopping and had much needed pedicures. We went to a new place in town that not a lot of people apparently don't know about. It was nice for it not to be crowded and quiet. It was so relaxing!  I went with a green polish and it's slowly growing on me.




 After shopping we went home to get ready and met the new military friends at Texas Roadhouse for dinner.  After a great meal we went to Creekside again and had a blast.  It was so much fun to spend a weekend with friends doing fun things.  It doesn't happen often but I am going to try to make a point for it to happen more. I realized many times this weekend how blessed I am to have these girls in my life and to enjoy being young while I can! I'm 26 and someday I will have kids and a hubby and won't be able to do these things anymore.  Here's to embrasing my 20's!

 photo kl_zpsae7e65fc.png

No comments:

Post a Comment