Friday, May 10, 2013

Madre


Just like everyone else on the planet, I feel like I have the BEST mama EVER! And I truly do.  She is creative, giving, thoughtful, and loving.  She is always there when I need her and always gives the best advise.  She is a wonderful Christian example and I know God is so proud.  She never complains when I ask her to do something and is always making me the coolest stuff for my house.  I know that she would go to the ends of the Earth for me and that's one of the greatest feelings.  I hope she knows that I don't just think about her wonderfulness (I just made that up) on Mother's Day, but everyday.  I thank God all the time for blessing me with a loving, Christian mama.  Not everyone can say that-I am so blessed.  I can't imagine my life without her! I love you to the moon and back, Mama!




 photo kl_zpsae7e65fc.png

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty picture. Love your outfit :) SUCH a sweet mama! So thankful for mine, too.

    ReplyDelete