I recently came across a blog post that featured the author's "Summer Bucket List". It got me thinking about what I wanted to do and achieve this summer so here it is...
1. Spend a week at the beach
2. Lose a solid 10lbs
3. Go to an Atlanta Braves Game
4. Shop for fresh veggies at the farmer's market every Saturday
5. Use my DSLR more.
6. Have more lunch dates with friends
7. Get an awesome tan
8. Liven up my back yard/deck.
9. Read everyday
10. BLOG MORE
I hope it works out for me to get everyone of these accomplished! Do you have anything in particular you want to during the summer?
Thanks for reading!