Sunday, October 30, 2011

Low Key Weekend...

This weekend I stayed in Valdosta.  I try not to go home unless I have something to do (which is quite often). 
Friday, I had 2 of my ADPi sisters over for dinner.  I love entertaining at my new house.  I made fajitas with rice and we had Halloween cupcakes for dessert.  The batch made 24 so I had tons left over.

Funfetti cupcakes!

I thought they turned out so cute! The best batch I've ever made!
Saturday was another lazy day. That night, I babysat my sweet baby boys I have been keeping off and on for the past year.  They are 6, 4, and 2 and are precious!  Saturday is their movie night.  They get to stay up late and eat popcorn.  I brought over cupcakes so popcorn was out this week.  We played outside and then watched It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.  Once the movie was over, we put jammies on.  While I was helping the youngest get changed, the 4 year old comes running in the room with his pj's on and asked, "Do I look cute Ms. Katie?" Precious!

Today, I spent the day with my friend's Kari and Dewayne.  Kari and I went to the Gap outlet to do a little fall shopping.  I have so many hoodies and thick sweaters and feel like I have nothing in between (at least not in my Valdosta closet).  I can always count on Gap to have great sales but today was almost as good as their Black Friday sales.  Tons of stuff was 70% off.  I bought a pea coat, 1 skirt, 2 cardigans, a layered tank, a long sleeve shirt, a dress, and a scarf for $95 saving a total of $197 with their discounts and my 20% off coupon.  AWESOME!


Excuse the un-made bed and the mess in the back ground. Still trying to get  my room in order.
Love these new fall colors I added to my wardrobe today!

No comments:

Post a Comment