Friday, October 28, 2011

Home Sweet Home!

Last month, I moved into my first house in Valdosta. My previous years were spent in apartments so this was a big change for me.  I had been staying with some friends for the first part of this semester until this awesome opportunity fell in my lap (God is good).  I have never been more excited about something in my life! I absolutely love my new place! It is beautiful and I'm so proud of it!  God even blessed me with a roommate which is a huge help with the rent and is also great company!
Since I have been slack at my blogging lately, here are a few pictures of my house before I moved in.


My house it actually a duplex. Our half starts at the garage on the right.

Our huge living room and my awesome realtor!

View of the bar and kitchen from the living room.

This doorway leads to my room on the right, closet, and bathroom.

My room is an awesome size. This picture doesn't show that very well.

Half of my closet.  Couldn't get it all in there.


My shower.  I LOVE it! My tub is awesome and I love the white.
This is my favorite part of the house...the dining room. It's simply beautiful!

Foyer and front door.

Kitchen, laundry room, and door leading to the garage.

1 comment:

  1. SO excited for you! Can't wait to see how you and your Mama will have it so cutely decorated. I'm loving our new house but hating the bare walls lol

    ReplyDelete