Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fun Finds!

Recently, I have found some very cute home decor items that I would love to put in my home.  One problem...I don't have my own home.  This is one of the things that stinks about still living with my parents.  While it saves money, it sure would be fun to have a whole house of my own to decorate!  I am hoping after I graduate in December, to buy that house and fill it with all things fun!

Check out these beautiful glass floor lamps I found at TJ Maxx. There were 5 of them when I went two weeks ago. This weekend when I went ( I go there TOO much), there was only one left. They were on clearence for $39.99.  A far cry from their original price of $159.99.  Of course I snatched it up and crossed my fingers it would fit in the back of my car.  And it did! Success!
  
Ok...so I am in love with this bench! It would look great at the foot on my bed. I love the fabric and the $79.99 price tag.  And yes, it's at TJ Maxx. I just may have to go back and get it.  It wouldn't fit in my car with my floor lamp!

I love turtles and these super cute bookends were begging me to buy them. This is where the not having a house problem comes into play.  They are at Two Friends in downtown Perry. I REALLY want them! My birthday is coming up in 2 months mom...hint, hint!

No comments:

Post a Comment