Tuesday, May 24, 2011

From Bridal to Baby {Showers}

My mom and several other ladies from Hawkinsville gave my long time friend, Sarah Lamar, a bridal shower Saturday.  I had been looking so forward to this day for a while.  I couldn't wait to see everyone, especially Sarah (she lives in Birmingham).  The shower was beautiful!  From the decorations, to the flowers, to the gifts, everything was perfect!  It was held at Ms. Vicky Griffin's house and the catering was done by Ms. Pat Coody.  Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the day.
Friends since diapers!

Drink recipes for our mimosas, bellinis, and rossinis.

Hawkinsville friends-Rebecca B, Rebecca Henry, Me, and Sarah.

The bride with her bridesmaid.

The yummy lemon blueberry parfaits we had for dessert made by Ms. Vicky!

The spread! :)
Saturday night, we had a yet another shower to attend.  During my "youth" days, my family and I attended FUMC in Cordele. I became really good friends with Bonnie Turton and she is expecting her first baby in July!  We were so happy to be invited to this shower to celebrate with her and her husband, Trevor.  The shower was held at the beautiful home of Liz Forehand.  It was so nice to catch up with our "Cordele Friends" as we call them. Bonnie and Trevor live in Tennessee now so we don't get to see each other very often.  I was sad when it was time to go home.  Here are a few pictures of my Bonnie with her cute baby bump!

Sweet girls I grew up in the youth program with.  Bonnie, Katy, and Carson.

Baby "Z"'s loot!

Love these girls!

Best low country boil dinner I have EVER had!  To top it off, we had
strawberry shortcake for dessert! :)

Bonnie and Trevor loved the cowboy hat and boots mama gave them!

My sweet Bonnie and baby "Z"!

No comments:

Post a Comment