Monday, May 23, 2011

FUN with Couture Photography!

As most of you know...I love, love, love photography! I love being able to capture moments that will allow people to re-live them for a lifetime.  My favorite pictures are of my brother and I as children.  We were just the cutest kids and  I'm so glad my mom always had a camera in our faces.
I have recently had the opportunity to help the talented Ben Eckles of Couture Photography shoot a few weddings.  I serve as his assistant carrying his awesome cameras, getting things together (rings, garter, handkerchiefs, etc) to photograph, and getting some important shots during the wedding.  I have not been comfortable doing weddings just yet on my own with KT Lens Photography and I am hoping this helps me with my insecurities.  I have already learned so much from helping Ben.  He is so talented and works very hard getting his photographs just right.  I am very fortunate he lets me tag along and learn from him.  I couldn't think of any other way I would rather spend my weekends!

The wedding I helped with Sunday was in Macon. The reception was held at the beautiful Blacksmith Shop downtown.  The bride and groom had a photo booth there and it was so fun! They had awesome props for every one to use.  Here are Ben and I being silly.  I took a picture of the picture with my phone so it's not the greatest quality. The pictures were put in a scrapbook for the bride a groom.  What a sweet idea!

Check out Couture Photography at http://www.shotbycouture.com/. I promise you will fall in love with his work!




No comments:

Post a Comment