Friday, July 13, 2012

Shopping in St. Joe Beach

Last week, while in Mexico Beach for family vacation, the 4 of us (Cody, Taylor, mama, and me) went over to St. Joe Beach to have birthday lunch for Taylor and do some shopping.  We went to Pepper's Mexican Restaurant and it was simply amazing.  I had a steak taco salad and it was perfect.  Taylor had the traditional pie-in-the-face after being sung the birthday song in Spanish while wearing the corny sombrero.


I gave Taylor Victoria's Secret perfume and mom gave her a purse.

Cody being sweet...getting pie off of Taylor's face. Lol.


After lunch, we went to a few cute stores downtown.  I wanted to share with you a few things I fell in love with. 

Here is Cody being silly on a old phone in a consignment shop.
Love this beautiful white lacquer peacock vase.

Love this idea for kitchen decor.

Beautiful sunburst mirror that would be perfect for a beach house.

Check out this baby....a chandelier coated in oyster shells.  Talk about a "heavy" statement piece.

Loved these! Pieces of reclaimed wood with wood sharks and fish.

I liked the way these beautiful sand dollars looked in this blue pail.

I don't think I will ever get tired of birds.

This was a cute locally owned pet store.  Mama and I bought Molly a few goodies here.  The owner's dog was ringing her up! :)

I'm obsessed with blue and burlap right now so this pillow is right up my alley. 

Molly loved her treat....

....but loved her new squeaky dragon even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment