Monday, May 14, 2012

Priceless Photos

My good friend, Ashlee Culverhouse is an amazing photographer.  Like, seriously amazing.  When I saw on facebook that she was hosting a day of Easter portraits, I quickly contacted her to take some photos of my family and I.  We haven't had pictures made since we added Molly to our family.  We also haven't had pictures recently with all three of us.  Usually Cody and I are only in the pictures so I thought this was the perfect opportunity for us to get some great family photos.  I love pictures that are taken in the spring.  The colors are so pretty and lively. 
Here are a few of my favorites....










The wonderful photographer and I.

If you would like Ashlee's information for your next photo session, please let me know.  I hope you enjoyed these as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment