Friday, January 7, 2011

Santa Clause Came to See Me!

I am 24 years old and for 24 years, Santa Clause has come to our house every Christmas without fail. When my brother and I were younger, Santa Clause would stop by our house after the Christmas Eve service at church.  He would come in with a few presents for each of us (I later found out my mom would sit them outside the front door for him to scoop up) and we would sit on his lap and rattle off things we wanted him to bring.  Before he would leave he would tell us, "Rudolph won't stop if you're awake!".  Of course my brother and I would race up the stairs and jump in bed.  I always enjoy watching home videos of those special nights when we were little. On Christmas morning there are always presents wrapped under the tree and gifts set out like Santa Clause brought them.  I LOVE the fact that my mom still does this for us! I am the type of person that wants to stay a kid forever and hate when things change because I'm not.  My mom still video tapes us walking in the room to see our stuff and takes pictures of us tearing into our presents.  She is an excellent Santa and mother!
I always enjoy hearing about what Santa brought my friends, so I thought I would share with you a few things I recieved. This was a great Christmas!


Patagonia fleece pullover
Coach Perfume
My new "baby"! Ha!


Coach wallet

An external harddrive so I can keep my laptop from crashing
with all my photography nonsense

This came from Two Friends in downtown Perry.
It has been so interesting and has given me a lot of ideas about
how to be a great bridesmaid!

No comments:

Post a Comment