Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Portraits in Paris

Last summer was the best summer of my LIFE!  I studied photography in Paris for 5 weeks through VSU.  I learned so much about my favorite hobby while in a city I have always wanted to visit (talk about killing 2 birds with 1 stone).  We took awesome field trips, photo excursions, and I even liked our assignments! :) 
During one of our first class meetings, our professor informed us we were going to the park across the street to take portraits of one of our classmates.  This was the first day I didn't wear make-up to class....just my luck.  I was paired up with a girl named, Jordyn.  She was really nice and we got to know each other pretty well.  I was really shy at first...having this girl I just met zoom in on my un-made up face.  We had to pose and this was just really weird for me.  I never saw the pictures she took but I was hoping they didn't look too bad.
Today, I was going through my old emails, deleting them, and saw a link to Jordyn's blog where she had posted the pictures of me for the assingment.  They weren't half bad and I thought I would share them with you. She did a really good job editing! The colors are so vibrant! I miss my days in Paris sooo much! These were taken the first week we were there.  I wish so bad I could experience it all over again!



No comments:

Post a Comment