Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tweet-Tweet!

I am in the process of remodeling my room at my daddy's house.  I have decided to incorporate birds into my decor.  I fell in love with the idea of decorating with birds at my friend Dorothy's wedding last fall.  She used birds throughout her reception and even on her pretty invitations. My room is being painted khaki and my accent colors are powder pink, teal, and chocolate brown.  The birds I have found are usually brown in color so they are working out great with these colors I have chosen.  While in St. Simons a couple of weekends ago, I went into one of my favorite stores located in the village. It's called, Dutchman's, and they had tons of bird accessories at the time.  I just had to share them with you all. I am also including the china I hope to have someday since it goes along with my bird obsession.  It's called Chirp by Lenox.  It was also introduced to me by my friend Dorothy who has the china.

Beautiful bowl for jewlery or other small items.

How stinkin cute?!? A wine topper with birds AND candle holders!
My future china! :)
The square plates.
Love turquoise!!
I love love love this Christmas pattern!! I can't wait to have my own house!
 
Super cute clock! The Easter Bunny is bringing me one similar to this! :) I had been
searching everywhere for a small clock to go on my matel and when I found one with a bird, I had to have it!


I had to have this! That is a mirror inside the cage! The 3 hooks will be great for me to hang
small things on.


I love these green birds!!


Check out these beautiful prints!




I saved the best for last!  This was the coolest item in the whole store!  It was a bird
cage with a light bulb and bird inside.  It hangs from the ceiling.  I wanted it so bad! Sorry for
the bad lighting! Hope you can get the idea...







No comments:

Post a Comment